Palmetto Clean Fuels (PCF) is excited to announce its upcoming Autogas Answers: Propane Autogas as a Transportation Fuel event to be held on August 29, 2018 at the Greenville Department of Public Works.
Join public and private fleet managers, current autogas users, environmental representatives, and propane industry experts to learn more about using propane autogas as a transportation fuel.
This FREE event is sponsored by the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC), and lunch will be provided.
Topics will include:
- an overview of the propane market in the US,
- how propane works as a transportation fuel,
- Volkswagen Settlement funding opportunities,
- procuring propane vehicles, and
- success stories and lessons learned.
A formal agenda and registration information is to come and will be posted on the PCF website.