This award will be presented to the stakeholder organization(s) that best demonstrate leadership and excellence in clean transportation and alternative fuel activities in South Carolina. Awardees acknowledge the environmental, economic, and national security benefits of reducing consumption of fossil fuels and have implemented programs and initiatives to lower the use of traditional transportation fuels.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 2, 2018
These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Purchasing alternative fuel and/or fuel-efficient vehicles
- Implementing idle-reduction policies
- Improving fleet fuel economy with smart routes and/or telematics
- Partnering with fuel providers to expand alternative fuel availability for the community
- Supporting and participating in current Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition/Clean Cities programs and priorities
Nominees must be stakeholders in the Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition. Nominations may be submitted by anyone so long as the nomination is endorsed by the nominee and the nomination form is complete.
Get an Application Form Here