South Carolina Clean Energy Business Alliance | www.scceba.org
SCCEBA Clean Transportation Roundtable
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 11:30am - 2:00pm
Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research TD Gallery
5 Research Drive Greenville, S.C. 29607
To convene clean transportation stakeholders in S.C. to establish the definition of clean transportation and desired state for the clean transportation market in the State.
· Welcome and Introductions
· Current state of the clean transportation sector in S.C. Trish Jerman, Office of Regulatory Staff Energy Office and Andrew Epting, SCCEBA
· Definition of Clean Transportation in S.C. Bob Long, SCANA
· Current metrics to gauge success: General discussion among attendees Andrew Epting, SCCEBA
· Establish “What is the desired state of the clean transportation market in S.C.” Suzanne Dickerson, CU-ICAR
Click here for Complimentary Registration
About the South Carolina Clean Energy Business Alliance (SCCEBA): SCCEBA is a member-based business alliance that fosters the development of a clean energy industry in South Carolina through education, communication and advocacy. Founded in 2011, SCCEBA has been effective in developing meaningful legislation for the clean energy industry, hosting the highly successful annual SC Clean Energy Summit, and delivering valuable industry reports such as the annual SC Clean Energy Jobs Census.